Management Sciences for Health
Management Sciences for Health provides a number of interesting and relevant links, as well as a number of further e-learning courses which student might want to explore.
- MSH works with USAID and the K4H Project on The Global Health eLearning Center which has certificate courses and programs free and open to all: http://www.globalhealthlearning.org/
- LeaderNet is a community of practice free and open to health professionals around the world: http://leadernet.msh.org/
- eManager: http://www.msh.org/resource-center/index.cfm
- The Health Manager’s Toolkit: http://erc.msh.org/toolkit/
- The Manager’s Electronic Resource Center: http://erc.msh.org/
- MSH works with the K4H Project on their K4H toolkits initiative: http://www.k4health.org/toolkits