This course is Internet based, we do not supply written materials outside the Internet. So you will need good access to a computer and the Internet:
- You will need to have access to a computer with a web browser. For example: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera. We prefer to use Firefox as an alternative to Windows Explorer, as it is a free and open source resource. If you do use Firefox, the ScrapBook is an excellent and easy way of saving web pages to read off-line.
- You need to have an email account established.
- An Internet connection. A broadband connection is not essential.
- You do not need any special software to be installed for this course.
- A printer attached to the computer would be useful but not essential.